"e-ballot" -- an alternate proposal

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Tue Dec 22 19:36:10 PST 1998

Steve does (as usual) spot the very real fly in the gravy.  Let's still go
forward with the technology and get the voting enabled.

However, very quickly, Steve's question will be everyone's question.
Re-stating it:  "What gives Person X, who never comes to meetings, any
validity to be a decision maker by voting."  I suspect that functioning
commmittees will eventually require some basic level of committment from
those it will want to be voters.

But, again, that is a separate question from the voting technology
function.

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******