ad-based

Serhan Ipekyun sipekyun at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 22:22:49 PST 1998

Hi,

For about one week, I've been using Freei.net service. So far, there is
no problem. I can even say that, it's better than my ISP, Foxinternet.

As you saw, when you want to get connected to the internet, you should
run the client software called freei client. Then a window comes up and
doesn't go away or run on background.
If you look at My computer/Dial-up Networking, you can see a connection
icon called FREENETWORKS. If you run this, you can get connected to
Freei.net without any windows! I'm using doing that and it just works.

Serhan Ipekyun

>> Subject: Free internet access !!
>(snip)
>>
>> a non-removable add banner on your screen while you are connected.
The