ACLU program on PBS tonite 8pm ..Ch9

Brian High kv9x at scn.org
Wed Feb 4 09:10:15 PST 1998

SCN at SCN,

Last night I saw an announcement that Channel 9, Seattle PBS station,
will be airing a program on the ACLU at 8pm.

This caught my eye because the ACLU is one of the 'Information Providers'
on this sytem.  It will be nice to learn something about an
'IP' of ours.  Are any other IPs to be in the media anytime soon?

--Brian

P.S. This is the ACLU web page on SCN: http://www.scn.org/civic/aclu/

American Civil Liberties Union of Washington

     * [1]ACLU Freedom Network
     * [2]ACLU of Washington
     * Send e-mail to ACLU of Washington: [3]legislative at aclu-wa.org

   [4]Seattle Community Network