Classifieds menu

Anitra Again anitra at speakeasy.org
Fri Feb 13 10:29:45 PST 1998

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Joe Mabel wrote:

> Excessive process has its own perils.  I speak as one who has been
> driven halfway out of SCN by how burdensome it is to get anything
> done.

Agreed.  And yes, it *is* sometimes like untangling a Gordian knot
made of titanium barbed wire ...

I do a lot of work in self-managed organizations, which means a
constant juggling act of getting enough input that everyone buys into
the project and still keeping your forward momentum going.  I
appreciate the difficulties.

Well, when it comes right down to it, you do what you think is right
and take the consequences.