Menu changes, menu changing.

Anitra Freeman anitra at speakeasy.org
Fri Feb 20 05:16:05 PST 1998

At 11:27 PM 2/19/98, NancyK wrote:
>This is *exactly* what needs to be done at this point; perhaps also giving
>credit to Rod and JJ for their hard work in this effort.  It is a
>beautiful menu...

I agree entirely.  Now that I am more used to the menu, and Rod's and JJ's
comments have soothed my ruffled feathers :) and made me realize what
amount of thought and hard work and review *did* go into these changes, I'm
a whole lot happier with them.

Yes, Rod, some computer users hate *all* change. :)  I will now take off my
gray wig, pop my teeth back in, and cease ranting -- about *this* one. ;)

Write On!
-- Anitra