SCN Drop-in Help Center

Jim Horton jimh at scn.org
Thu Jan 8 23:10:29 PST 1998

If you've been waiting for an opportunity to do some real, hands-on help
for SCNA, here it is.  We have scheduled  Tuesday nights from 7:00-9:00 PM
for our SCN Drop-in Help Center at the Garfield Community Center at 23rd
and Cherry. (Easy bus access)

We would like to get 2 or 3 volunteers for each session, so don't worry
too much if you don't feel experienced enough, we can schedule you to work
with someone else who might be a little further down this road we're all
on.

If you can spare couple hours on Tuesday nights, get in touch with Rich
Littleton (be718 at scn.org) as soon a possible. Sessions start next Tuesday,
the 13th, and we may have room for you then. Feel free todrop an note to
Rich or me if you have any questions.

thanks,

Jim
--