Homelessness and the web (really about class & money)

Kurt Cockrum kurt at grogatch.seaslug.org
Mon Jan 12 22:36:35 PST 1998

Rod Clark said:
>Anitra, and everyone who's contributed to this,
>
>   What do you say we take what people have said so far in
>this thread on the mailing list (minus anyone's remarks who
>doesn't want to be quoted), strip out some of the mail header
>stuff, format it as HTML, and publish it? It could be linked
>from the SCN home page.
>[...]

Sounds fine to me.  I think the "Date:", "Message-Id:" and "From: "
headers should be preserved.  I include Message-Id: in there because
if people get back to me about something I said, it serves as a memory-
jogger and grep-tag that I can use to locate the original (I never
throw anything away).
Sounds anal-retentive?  I call it "machine-aided memory" :)
--kurt