Web pages that suck

Steve Hoffman steve at accessone.com
Thu Jan 29 01:03:04 PST 1998

A fun (and possibly instructive) site -

http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com

"The purpose of this web site is to help people design effective and
aesthetically pleasing web pages. My methodology is somewhat
different -- I firmly believe that if a person is exposed to bad web
page design they'll be less likely to use these techniques in the
pages they create. People often commit the same mistakes over and
over and over and over -- you get the point. By pointing out these
mistakes, and being told that they are mistakes, you can avoid them
when you design your web pages."

- Vincent Flanders