Need help/direction in Seattle

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Tue Jun 23 11:50:23 PDT 1998

Nicole,

might also consider posting it in the seattle.forsale.housing
Usenet newsgroup.

Rod Clark
-----

Hello Seattle!!!  Could you please direct this to wherever it
might get best results quickly?

I'm a grandmother in Southern Colorado who must go to Seattle for a few
weeks to help my disabled daughter and my granddaughter with some big life
changes...  They need me quickly.

Looking for a cooperative exchange for housing near Tukwila...  I'm a happy
and sensible professional woman, mature, non smoking, excellent grant
writer, organizer and project manager...  will house sit, do computer work,
volunteer to the extent possible...  Have good transportation...  I am not
at all a "needy" sort of person and will appreciate a useful and mutually
beneficial arrangement.

If the trade seems beneficial I could consider staying longer.

Thanks so much!

Nicole Langley
langley at fone.net
Voice: 719-379-0044