Plans for Women's Day at the Seattle Center?

Anitra Freeman anitra at speakeasy.org
Sun Mar 1 00:41:44 PST 1998

I am planning to have a computer/internet setup at the WHEEL (homeless
women's group) table during the Women's Day event at Seattle Center.  I
will be running a "Street Tour of the Web", demonstrating how homeless
people are using the Internet, both for networking and resources.  I'll be
showing the WHEEL, SHARE, StreetWrites and StreetLife Gallery sites, and
SCN sites too, like the PeaceHeathen's crisis resource directory, and the
Activist directory.  And many others.

I will also be helping any homeless folks who come our way to get set up on
the internet.  I can give them access info and help them get Hotmail
accounts.  Would anyone from SCN registration be able and willing to come
set up SCN accounts?

Is anyone from SCN planning anything else at Seattle Center on Women's Day?

Write On!
-- Anitra
hhtp://www.scn.org "Effective Activism on the Internet"
-- help in designing and promoting your website and
survival in the electron tunnels of email lists