Setting up a remote connection

Anitra Freeman anitra at speakeasy.org
Thu Mar 5 22:37:31 PST 1998

Can anyone give me instructions on how to set up a remote connection?  As I
mentioned before, I plan to have a display at Seattle Center this coming
Sunday, Women's Day, and it begins to look like I might have to do the
setup myself.

Q: How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: I don't know.  That's a hardware problem.

In spite of the fact that I am more software-oriented, I am not totally
helpless with hardware.  I know which end of a modem to plug into.  But it
would help a lot if I could talk with someone who has done remote setups,
especially at Seattle Center, and could tell me who to talk to, what I need
besides a modem, etc.

Write On!
-- Anitra
http://www.scn.org/~alf1701/ "Effective Activism on the Internet"
-- help in designing and promoting your website and
survival in the electron tunnels of email lists