Bulk Email Breakthrough! (fwd)

John Johnson jj at scn.org
Sat Mar 7 09:34:47 PST 1998

As the message says--"look at the headers".  If you are using Pine, use
'h' from the index to turn on 'full headers'.  (Using mr, you have save
the message to a file.)  Then _forward_ the message to me.

If the spammers have new tricks I would like to see it.  But we can't do
anything without examining the headers.  Always send the headers!!!