KCLS position: Re Computer Skills Trainer] (fwd)

NancyK nancyk at scn.org
Tue Mar 17 10:19:09 PST 1998

    From: brucscha at kcls.org (Bruce Schauer)
    To: kcls-netmasters at scn.org (KCLS-Netmasters)
    Subject: Re Computer Skills Trainer
    Date: Mon, 16 Mar

    Hi Everyone on 3/16/98:

    The King County Library System has a 20 hour position open for a Computer
    Skills Training Associate.  The job # is 98-026 and all applications need
    to be in by 5PM on 3/27 to the King County Library System, Human Resources
    Department, 300 8th Ave. North, Seattle, WA 98109.

    You can call 206-684-6601 for a position description and a job
    application.  The job was just posted on 3/13 so it is not on our web site
    yet but you can check http://www.kcls-org under employment and then other
    positions in a day or so.  Applications can also be picked up at our local
    libraries but they probably won't have the posting description until
    Tuesday.

    Finally, note that this position is responsible for training in the
    following libraries: Fairwood, Covingtion, North Bend, Maple Valley,
    Skyway, Tukwila, Muckleshoot and Black Diamond.

    Bruce Schauer                  425-226-0522
    Managing Librarian             fax 206-296-8115
    Fairwood Library               brucscha at kcls.org
    17009 140th SE
    Renton, WA 98058