No subject

Andrew Higgins bb156 at scn.org
Sat May 16 19:30:28 PDT 1998

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 10:27:56 -0700 (PDT)
 From: SCN User <jazzbo at scn.org>
 To: vm at scn.org
 Subject: Re: Voice mail response

HEY, THANKS!!!

You folks at SCN are indeed THE GREATEST!

I am a technophobe with little $ to spend on computer fancy stuff.
Without SCN I wouldn't have access to email at all. The service provided
by SNC has opened up my world.

So-THANKS AND MORE THANKS to all you dedicated volunteers at SCN who keep
the ball rolling!

Cordially,
"Jazzbo"

P.S.

Please feel free to forward my message of gratitude to as many people in
your organization as you'd like.
Just want you all to know that your efforts and hours of work are
appreciated probably more than you'll ever know....