Wallingford Web page

Lorraine Pozzi femme2 at scn.org
Wed May 20 18:04:31 PDT 1998

Steve Ruden, manager of the Good Shepherd Center, told me that
there will be a meeting, probably next week, of the group setting
up a Webpage for "Weaving Wallingford."  They would like someone
from SCN to talk about "structure" in developing a Web page.
(This is interesting, because I don't believe they are putting
this Web page on SCN.)  Nevertheless, I think it might be a
good opportunity to do some community relations/PR work.

It will probably be held mid-day, which will eliminate most
volunteers.  I am certainly not a good candidate for this talk,
but could possibly fake it with handouts on universal design,
a bit of common sense, and some advice.  But it would be much
better if we had a more competent volunteer.

If anyone is interested and could have an hour or two free
on a week day, I'll let you know when they schedule this
meeting.

Lorraine
femme2 at scn.org