HTML editor - what do you use?

Kenneth Applegate starsrus at scn.org
Mon Nov 2 12:42:23 PST 1998

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Joe Mabel wrote:

> Hear hear.  Just Pico, in my case, but pretty much the same attitude.

Ditto, for quick web page fixes while online to SCN, and Lynx to check
that they are functional and don't have any gross errors.

At home, for creating new pages, a shareware Windows editor called Web
Weaver (not to be confuesed with a different editor, similar name, for the
Mac). Latest versions have nice wizzards to help create tables, frames,
image maps, etc. There are also conversion tools to change imported text
into basic tables and lists with a minimum of fuss. And, for viewing
results, you can hook up 1 or 2 browsers of choice.

Ken Applegate

Ken Applegate           How do you identify astronomers from Seattle?
<starsrus at scn.org>      By the windshield wipers on their telescopes!