Family?

Janos Szablya janossz at scn.org
Fri Nov 6 11:22:35 PST 1998

Bravo....

Having been with SCN for a while I'd like to say that as a group of people
the bickering and dickering that goes on this list is really good and
healthy for us.

A lot of frustration builds with pet projects and there is almost always a
group that sees the project causing problems with the work they are doing,
adding to workload and this always seems to happen when the staff you are
with can't support you (vacations....changing from webmasters to hardware
or just retiring)

The venting that I see always seems to come out in the long haul as a
positive for SCN. This is generally at the cost of ego's.

For those who are effected (ego shattered) thank you for taking it. It
helps us a lot. It keeps us thinking straight and on the right course.

Janos