Free HTML editor

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Sat Nov 14 13:26:00 PST 1998

> >    This (arach_full.zip) is now in the SCN program downloads
> > area on the FreePort menus, and on the Web Tools and Tutorials
> > page on the Web help menu.
>
> ... Was it there before, and I missed it?

Steve,

   Nope. Added it after reading your message. While we're at it,
yesterday I removed Magic Site Wizard from the Web Tools and
Tutorials page, since it's dead and has been absorbed into some
other product called Coffee Cup something or other.

   If you know of any other newer, better tools to add
(including maybe this Coffee Cup thing, if anyone wants to try
it out), please point them out.

Rod