SCN vs non-SCN IPs in Community Pages (fwd)

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Tue Nov 17 09:52:14 PST 1998

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:42:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Rod Clark <bb615 at scn.org>
To: Terry Trimingham <ttrim at scn.org>
Cc: services at scn.org, webmasters at scn.org
Subject: Re: SCN vs non-SCN IPs in Community Pages

>    Your earlier question about Web-related "job descriptions" was a
> good one. We haven't yet discussed such a job description for the
> topic editors.

Terry,

   We also haven't come up with one for the Webmaster. Tom and I
have winged it, pretty much. Maybe we could elect the 1999 chair
of the Webmasters committee (which is to say, the Webmaster) this
year at either our November or December meeting.

   The topic editors, in my view, should also be elected
annually.

Rod

All messages posted on this list are also available on the web at: