ACLU calendar time - 2nd reminder

Aki Namioka aki at halcyon.com
Wed Oct 7 15:59:17 PDT 1998

Hey All,

Just a reminder that we are running out of time for the annual
ACLU-Washington calendar fundraising effort.  Every year, CPSR/Seattle and
SCN supports join together to sponsor a page in the ACLU Washington
engagement book.

The book is full of wonderful cartoons, and witty civil liberties related
quotes.  Each page costs $500 to sponsor - the recommended amount is 10
people @ $50 per person.   We have a little more than 1/2 the amount we
need to sponsor a page.

This year our page will once again feature a wonderful cartoon by Steven
Greenberg - one of the editorial cartoonists for the Seattle P-I.  His
cartoons have also been featured in the National CPSR Newsletter this
year.

I guess I don't need to remind you that ACLU is a wonderful and worthwhile
organization.  Through the years we have worked with them on a number of
issues related to privacy and electronic information.

Please let me know if you want to help sponsor the page and how much you
can contribute.

And, if you have already signed up, thank you!

- Aki