Parents/Grandparents Class on Safe Surfing for Kids... (fwd)

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Tue Sep 8 01:02:55 PDT 1998

This is forwarded to show the breadth of vol. activities in the King
County Library System.  KCLS does not have an SCN, but the vols. (part of
no group) do far more for KCLS than SCN does for SPL.  I think this points
to good vol. coordination.  I believe paid staff do the coordinating for
KCLS, and that is probably the difference.  But I think this points up the
need for SCN finding enough persons to provide enough person hours to do
similar vol. coordinating and recruiting.

Later,

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******