AIDS Walk - it's not too late

Jim Horton jimh at scn.org
Thu Sep 24 00:36:30 PDT 1998

Please excuse any duplicate copies you may get of this. I guess that
everyone that might be interested in this did not see my earlier
announcement.

The Seattle AIDS Walk is this Sunday, September 27. This will be the 4th
year that SCN/SCNA will enter a team in the walk. We will meet near the
registration tent, next to Memorial Stadium at Seattle Center.

If you are already registered to walk as an individual, considerr joining
us, and put Seattle Community Network, or SCN, as the team name. I am team
captain.

Send me a note if you're coming, so we'll know to look for you, and
remember to wear your SCN T-shirt.

thanks,

Jim
--