Call for Volunteers

Gianni Truzzi gtruzzi at scn.org
Thu Sep 24 21:34:52 PDT 1998

All:

The SCNA Fundraising Committee is scheduled to meet on Monday, 9/28 at
7:30pm, at the Good Shepherd Center.

If you have any interest in working on the Fundraising Committee, now
would be an excellent time to contribute your talents!  We have just
completed the mailing of the Annual Appeal, and will need assistance
processing the returns.  Plus, we are developing our fundraising plan
for next year!

Immediately, there is a need for volunteers to be part of our new
"Thank-You Brigade."  This work involves addressing and signing
thank-yous to our donors, and also developing ideas for special events
to offer to our high-level donors as a thank-you from SCNA.  The
objective of this group will be, by regular thanking, encourage
donations from our users.

There is much other work to do, eventually.  We will be producing a
newsletter and other material, so we need someone who has skills in
layout and desktop publishing.

Come and find out what's going on!

--
Gianni