Pine controversy

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Mon Sep 28 17:38:08 PDT 1998

I do look at this issue from the point of teaching newbies.  So I push
EITHER (a) a more user friendly program OR (b) more teachers of PINE.

HOWEVER, Lois makes a good point: you can use Pine from any computer.

Soooo, as we are looking at options, that universality is good to keep in
mind.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Still thinking.

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******