Which mail list?

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Mon Sep 28 23:15:40 PDT 1998

A more studied response to Al's message about location of discussion.

1.	Didn't someone suggest getting an intern to research e-mail (scn)
satisfaction?  That should come first before we decide where the
subsequent discussion should take place.

2.	While it's clear that some folks don't like getting multiple (or
marginally relevant) e-mails, I do think that this is a relatively small
problem in the grand scheme of things.  So I hope we do not devote huge
amounts of effort to solving the "problem."

Later,

Rich