Pine controversy

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Tue Sep 29 12:41:08 PDT 1998

Ken raises good points to be resolved.  I'd like to see SCN be able to be
both user friendly, AND serve all its functions.

Is there a text e-mail that is this?

Rod said that it would be functionally not possible to build our own from
scratch.

Ken, what is out there in cyberspace in the e-mail category that might
solve all concerns?

Later,

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******