Free Computer Stuff on August 21

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Wed Aug 18 09:11:58 PDT 1999

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:56:00 -0700
From: LOCKT <LOCKT at kcts.org>

     INTRODUCTION
     I'll be having a general-to-SCN giveaway, as I am
     now officially awash in extra monitors, keyboards, and odd bits of
     software.

     Rich, Mel, Steve: if you could get the following up on an SCN bulletin
     board, I'd appreciate it.

     FREE

     Working used VGA and SVGA monitors, keyboards, heavyweight printers
     and a plethora of odds and ends of hardware and software. Mostly PC,
     some Mac. Not for newbies, as you will need to know what you're
     looking for and at. There will be an area where you can plug in
     equipment to see if it works.

     Please note that we rent space in a warehouse and that the folks there
     are not prepared to answer techncial questions, nor are they prepared
     for you to stop by before 1:00 on the day of the "garage sale". Call
     Ti Locke at 206/443-4860 if you have questions.

     Saturday, August 21
     CAMP/ROPE Warehouse
     2615 S. Jackson