FWD: ANTI-WTO: Don't throw the radicals overboard

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Thu Dec 23 12:44:50 PST 1999

I second what Scot said.

I'll add one item.

Back in the 60s, when I was state coordinator for Nebraskans For Peace, we
got a report on non-violence.  It said that the organizations that use
violence generally get more done.

I was bothered by this report and would like to see a well-researched
counter report.

However, note the complete lack of progress in getting campaign finance
reform.  (Complete lack!!!)  Maybe we should send a note to the Eugene
people and suggest that they visit Wash. D.C.

later,

Rich