FWD: ANTI-WTO: Don't throw the radicals overboard

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Thu Dec 30 23:56:45 PST 1999

I concur.  You make a valid and basic point.  Perhaps the problem is the
voters rather than the politicians.

However, the process is not a balanced one.  The pols have the
communication channels and the loopholes;  the voters can't really keep up
with the more than a couple of the main issues, so the pols generally have
a free hand.

Thanks.

Later,

Rich