Linux free software movement

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Thu Feb 4 02:28:56 PST 1999

This seems like a very good thing to stay in touch with.

1.	Can the techies, at some point, evaluate the general doability of
this.

2.	Should the board set up a small task force to look into the Linux
options?

Good monitoring, Doug.

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******