Amazing Facts

Doug Schuler douglas
Thu Feb 11 15:08:49 PST 1999

Gianni,

The way I calculate it the donations we've received over the years
come out to less than ten cents per year of e-mail.  (I realize
that the dollar amount you mentioned is somewhat of a funny number
but even if it's low, the amount of money that people are paying
to support the service is fairly low.) I would hope that users would be
able to ante up more than that.

BTW, I really appreciate seeing the numbers.  And the membership
number of over 500 is very impressive.  (I hope we can keep them!)

--- Doug