[Mail not sent: <abuse at axime.com>... Please don't use our site for spam!]

Will Hafer will at scn.org
Fri Jan 15 11:12:23 PST 1999

I found bit of spam in my mailbox this morning, and as has been my habit,
I tried to forward it to "abuse" at the ISP from which it seemed to
originate:  axime.com.

But when I hit the send command I got this message:

[Mail not sent: <abuse at axime.com>... Please don't use our site for spam!]

I tried two more times and got the same message.

What does this mean?  Perhaps one of you can direct me to a FAQ on the
approprite way to deal with spam received at SCN.

Will Hafer  will at scn.org  206-233-8443  POB 31476 Seattle WA 98103-1476 USA