REPLY Re: Show me the Money:

Joel Ware IV jw4 at scn.org
Wed Jan 27 15:13:54 PST 1999

Dear James,
RE: Your concern with treatment of volunteers -- this is being worked!

  I am pleased to tell you that we now have an active HR committee to
focus on better volunteer management, and that we are working on job
descriptions, recognition, recruitment, and many other items, which
include new Guidelines (Code of Conduct) just approved the the Board.

  Have a look at: http://www.scn.org/volunteers/  and PLEASE follow-up
to scn.general or scn.volunteers.general with your comments.
(NOT via EMAIL -- PLEASE).

Joel Ware, IV   Volunteer Coordinator   xx015 at scn.org