Show me the Money:

Randy Groves randy at scn.org
Thu Jan 28 13:03:01 PST 1999

Folks - please excuse the reply to the collected list - I hope that people
will be restrained in their use of reply - but some things have been said
that need a response.

Actually - I would like to commend Gianni on the evenhandedness, accuracy,
and straight-to-the-point character of his previous response.

Gianni is correct.  We have had the 1997 financial reports available on the
SCNA web since early 1998.  The 1998 reports are now there.  I have
re-arranged things a little as well.  The 1998 990 will be prepared in the
next month (although legally we have until May 15th).  The 1997 990 is
available from me:

Randy Groves
21240 NE 12th
Redmond, WA  98053

I don't know about you, but I think that we ARE doing better.  It may take
a couple of months to become obvious, but I feel better about SCNA than I
have in quite some time.

-randy