comments on recent backNforth

Al Boss alboss at scn.org
Fri Jan 29 16:33:22 PST 1999

Kurt Cockrum wrote:

> ...I don't know what's going on here, but it looks like things are
> getting kinda personal among various members of the board.

Getting?

Just the Board?

Understatements, if you ask me.

> ...Maybe those people
> should pony up some $$ for some mediation services...  Probably
> wouldn't cost more than $100.  In other words,
> spend the money and get it fixed.  The mediator can be of assistance
> getting to the root of the problem...

Kurt, you're brilliant!  (Not that that's news.)  I'll chip in the first
$10.00 towards a mediation service as long as it extends beyond the
board to cover active volunteers; it'd be worth it just to cut down on
my e-mail traffic alone.  In fact, I think it'd be one heck of a
fundraising opportunity. I'll up my donation to $20.00 if measurable
goals are set and agreed upon, and I'll double it if they're achieved.
Let the pledges begin.

$10 Al