comments on recent backNforth

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Sat Jan 30 02:36:40 PST 1999

Kurt makes good points:  about the open books and about the unresolved
problems from Governance's interpretation and actions.

I see two alternatives:  put a muzzle on governance until more important
priorities are out of the way, OR

let's immediately (don't wait until the next meeting) to actually deal
with what I see as Governance out of control.

If anyone wants to phrase the issues differently, fine, but we either get
off the censorship kick or we actually deal with the issues, including the
complaints I've made since September (October?).

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******