civility: does it have anything to do with netiquette?

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Fri Jul 2 23:03:37 PDT 1999

Kurt,

You old reprobate!  When you make a point, you DO make a point.  Yours was
a very good post.

About your comment on efficient use of the mail.  The e-mail teaching
outline I edited is light in that category.  If you, or anyone, directs me
to a source, I'll look at gathering some of the contents and running it by
the e-mail group to see about including it.

Again, good post.

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******