EMT Re: Testing hotmail etc

The Tarans rockybay at scn.org
Wed Jul 7 06:57:58 PDT 1999

I second Rich's proposal about account space.  Would this be a good point
toward resolving SCN priorities, the issues of widening our general appeal
and effectively encouraging user participation?

In other words, would a full sense of volunteer sentiment on a proposal
about this help the board decision process?

I think I could be one of the rather more ordinary users in that, while
volunteering occasionally and contributing a little, I have a system that
is now generations obsolete in hardware and software.  I'm having some
lack of drive space difficulties on my system as well as with my scn
account size.  SCN is my main and only e-mail and net access.

Malcolm Taran