WAISP: From The Executive Director (fwd)

Joel Ware IV jw4 at scn.org
Mon Jul 19 18:19:02 PDT 1999

For your info --
Here's a message from Gary Gardner, Exec Dir of WAISP --
Washington Association of Internet Service Providers, of
which SCNA is a member.

The concept he has that the takeover might move US West in the direction
of bringing better service and less hostility to ISPs is interesting.
Time will tell --

-Joel.

Joel Ware, IV  SCN delegate to WAISP   jw4 at scn.org