Example of how we lose (fwd)

Barb Weismann bb140 at scn.org
Thu Jun 24 20:11:18 PDT 1999

Dear all:
I'd like to recommend that we purchase a conferencing program like they
have on Grek. I tried it out just a little bit and it looks like fun
besides being an excellent way to communicate to one and all.
Look at items in:
 http://www.cyberspace.org/cgi-bin/bt/pistachio/confhome?conf=coop

This is what I have always had in my head that scn should be like.  They
even sound like us.
Barb
P.s. I will gladly take on some admin duties for the program.  My guess is
that I won't understand them right off the bat but would be happy to do
legwork.