VA IP & Mentor Program Status

Barb Weismann bb140 at scn.org
Tue Jun 29 22:03:52 PDT 1999

Dear Mel,
Ah, me.  I was left with one question.  It didn't seem to jive, you said
that the Board priority was to fix what was already here before starting
new projects.  Did I get that right?  There has been tons done in that
direction, like Reg especially, that's a great priority.

This report seems to say to me, IP is nearly fixed.  Get the regs done via
Bishop, then we're doing OK.  So what's all this about surveying?  What's
not fixed?  I am asking because there are still other areas of scn that
need a reorganization and rethinking focus.  Are you two going to stay in
IP now?

I am asking because, if so, HR needs more people.  Forward movement in
em-trng and webmasters can only go so far without new volunteers.

Barb