WEB: Why Attack? [was Revisit number forty two hundred]

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Wed Jun 30 23:34:54 PDT 1999

I think I'm experiencing deja vu all over again.  I intend to discuss
civility a bit more in the future, but a succinct (and civil) comment at
this point.

99.9% "attacks" ("complaints" from a different perspective) occur because
Person X thinks he/she has run into a problem.

Thus, to complain about the complaint WITHOUT FIRST GETTING INVOLVED IN
SOLVING (or explaining away) the problem, is not helpful.

So, how about this being the basic rule:  No complaints about the
complaint (attack) unless one has first worked to solve the underlying
problem.

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******