Diversity in High Tech: Organizing to Increase Access After I-200

Doug Schuler douglas
Tue Mar 2 10:18:59 PST 1999

Thanks, Rich, for the feedback on the principles.  I do think they can
serve as an important reminder of what we're trying to accomplish.  I think
that they can help us keep our focus when technology, etc. seems to be
changing rapidly -- I don't foresee a time in the near future when the
principles would be obsolete.

My thoughts on distributing them?  I'd like to see them fairly easily
accessible from our home page.  I'd like to see new SCNA members get a
copy.  I'd like to see board member candidates asked what ideas they
had to advance SCNA's mission given our principles.  We could use them
in our literature and we could mentiont them in presentations.  They
could be on our printed newsletters also -- perhaps in the compact form
- SCN has a commitment to ...

-- doug