[Donmca at aol.com: Fwd: Fw: Virus Alert]

Hector Gonzalez bb268 at scn.org
Tue Mar 23 09:22:04 PST 1999

    From: Donmca at aol.com (unknown)
    To: Supernet1 at aol.com, clschibig at hotmail.com, Camco2 at aol.com, denzili at juno.com, DAlmqEnt at aol.com, donnamel at hotmail.com, rgross at sinclair.net, bb268 at scn.org, ockerseattle at msn.com, jim at kendaco.telebyte.com, tomk at seanet.com, VirgJill at aol.com, jirand at worldnet.att.net, aa314 at gpfn.sk.ca, karen at jeffklassenfishing.com
    Cc: karlh at iea.com, kwagner at silverlink.net, langel at televar.com, lisray at safeco.com, imac at infinet.net, MARCIASTAR at aol.com, marlat at safeco.com, Fergusson1 at aol.com, m_egilson at ducks.ca, mcammond at wsunix.wsu.edu, JNalley100 at aol.com, noneill at home.com, Srnandjrn at aol.com, pkelly1 at gte.net, RPpool at aol.com
    Subject: Fwd: Fw: Virus Alert
    Date: Mon, 22 Mar

    --part0_922174691_boundary

    >  In a message dated 3/22/99 10:00:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
    kscmrobin at juno.
    > com writes:
    >
    >  > Subj:	 Fw: Virus Alert
    >  >  Date:	3/22/99 10:00:16 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >  >  From:	kscmrobin at juno.com (Kenneth S. Robinson)
    >  >  To:	B_Hardy at msn.com, camco2 at aol.com, hhawk at juno.com, jkeliher at mwmgl.org,
    >  > cunamara at gte.net, Donmca at aol.com, jdreid at telebyte.net,
    greystroke at juno.com,

    >  > jhrco at hurricane.net, kerobin at juno.com
    >  >
    >  >  Dear Friends,
    >  >
    >  >  Charrison Lochaby is a close personal friend who sent me the following
    >  >  message.  I trust his judgement.  Hope this helps ward off problems.
    >  >
    >  >  Ken Robinson
    >  >
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce=SKA.

    --part0_922174691_boundary

    From: Donmca at aol.com
    To: tinker at kalama.com, skogldg at cen.quik.com, jbgrobler at worldfront.com,
    	BMHaave at aol.com, JOECARIVEY at aol.com, hairctr at ritzcom.net,
    	jnblough at crcwnet.com, Donmca at aol.com, cmoll at windermere.com,
    	k7ioo at televar.com, JP3712 at aol.com
    Cc: sschibig at wolfenet.com, marching at webtv.net, kenkay at ix.netcom.com,
    	aluberts at earthlink.net, Bealswood at aol.com, McAmmond at aol.com,
    	Picketb at aol.com, toydoghouse at worldnet.att.net, scottbp at worldnet.att.com,
    	bealouchubb at msn.com, rafinnigan at earthlink.net, B_Hardy at email.msn.com
    Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:32:39 EST

    --part1_922174691_boundary

    In a message dated 3/22/99 10:00:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
    kscmrobin at juno.com writes:

    > Subj:	 Fw: Virus Alert
    >  Date:	3/22/99 10:00:16 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >  From:	kscmrobin at juno.com (Kenneth S. Robinson)
    >  To:	B_Hardy at msn.com, camco2 at aol.com, hhawk at juno.com, jkeliher at mwmgl.org,
    > cunamara at gte.net, Donmca at aol.com, jdreid at telebyte.net, greystroke at juno.com,
    > jhrco at hurricane.net, kerobin at juno.com
    >
    >  Dear Friends,
    >
    >  Charrison Lochaby is a close personal friend who sent me the following
    >  message.  I trust his judgement.  Hope this helps ward off problems.
    >
    >  Ken Robinson

    --part1_922174691_boundary

    To: B_Hardy at msn.com, camco2 at aol.com, hhawk at juno.com, jkeliher at mwmgl.org,
            cunamara at gte.net, Donmca at aol.com, jdreid at telebyte.net,