ADV: Wasting Dollars in Equipment Repair&Replacement??

owner-scn owner-scn
Wed Mar 24 21:58:15 PST 1999

Note: We mail to people whom we feel are interested in what we have to
offer and do not allow anyone else to use our list. Once in a while
we'll notify you of web sites, products, services and promotions that
could be of special interest to you. We respect your right to privacy.
If you do not wish to receive these notices and prefer never to hear
from us, simply click on the link provided and put REMOVE in the
subject line    mailto:info at target4u.com

                       Has  Your  Spending  Power  Been  Cooled?

                       Is Your Air Conditioner Stealing From You?

                       *Wasting Dollars in Energy Misuse!
                       *Wasting Dallars in Equipment Repair!
                       *Wasting Dollars in Equipment Replacement!

                       KEEP THOSE DOLLARS IN YOUR POCKET!
                       STOP HIDDEN THEFT BY CORROSION FOR ONLY $44.95
                       SAVE $35.00 OFF RETAIL KIT PRICE OF $79.95!

CORROSION in the form of coastal salt air, sulfer water, sea water, acid rain, chlorine vapours
from swimming pools and jacuzzies, along with animal urine and bird and insect fluids containing
uric acid, cause severe corrosion to your copper/aluminium air conditioning coil.
THE COST of corrosion is two fold.  It shows up as early replacement of your air conditioning
coil or compressor and lost operating efficiency or higher energy use.
NOW YOU can use the same product commercial and industrial firms use to protect the coils on their
new and exsiting air conditioners.  They know the cost of corrosion and value of saving energy.

                             Husky "Green Fin" Coil Protector
                   Aerosol Kit from Bronz-Glow $44.95 Plus $5.50 S&H
                 Buy Case Lots for $179.80 + $8.95 S&H (4 kits per case)
                  See our kit at:  http://www.bronz-glow.com/hgfk.htm
                             Offer Expires April 30th, 1999
                          Florida Residents Add 6.5% Sales Tax

                 ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE A FREE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND
                 FREE COIL CARE MAINTENANCE BOOK, A $15.00 VALUE FREE!

                           NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH HOME CENTERS.

                                  USE VISA OR MASTERCARD
                              CALL...1-800-555-6385 EXT. 23
                   Office Hours 8:00am to 4:30pm Eastern Starndard Time
                               Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery

This message complies with the proposed United States
Federal requirements for commercial e-mail bill, Sec. 301

For additional info see:
http://www.senate.gov?-murkowski/commercialemail/EmailAmendtext.html.

Per section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this e-mail
address with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line. Reply to
info at target4u.com