Slam the Spammer

Eric Sabisch esabisch at uswest.net
Fri Oct 8 10:19:20 PDT 1999

Doug,
  Jeff and I skimmed over it.  I will have to dig deeper, but there are a
lot of loopholes and could be interpreted many ways. Then again, when is
there not?   Depending on how you read it, you can find something that the
spammer is violating, be it using their ISP's Domain improperly, or
conducting business in Wa. via electronic means.  I will continue to
research as I would really like to use this somehow.

AH!  a cause!

Eric