Singles Role Model Search

Community at singlescenter.com Community at singlescenter.com
Fri Oct 15 15:30:59 PDT 1999

Hello,

We found your site in a search for volunteer organizations. This is a one-time mailing and you will not be added to our mailing list unless you request it.

We're looking for nominations of single people, who are role models for other singles by their participation in Community Involvement activities, for The Singles Center's annual Role Model Award.

Nominations are reviewed by The Singles Center staff and stories about the semi-finalist candidates are posted on the web site for voting by our single visitors.  The winner receives a well-deserved 4 day vacation and their favorite charity a $500.  donation. The semi-finalists and their nominators will also receive a thank-you award of a $100. Airlines discount certificate.

Nominations are being accepted at   http://www.singlescenter.com/Community/nominate.htm  until November 30, 1999.  While you are at the site you can also read about last year's winner, and stories of other singles who are involved in their community.

We would also like to establish a link to your web site from our links page so other singles may find your organization at http://www.singlescenter.com/links.htm . Just use the email link there to respond.

Your link will be added to our Links page where we have other useful links, including non-profit organizations, and you may add our link to http://www.singlescenter.com/foyer.htm  though it is not required to submit a nomination.

If you'd like to know more about The Singles Center you can read our "propaganda" at http://www.singlescenter.com/intro.htm

Betty Van Volkenburg,
Founder and Publisher
The Singles Center  http://www.singlescenter.com