BD: Re: Background Checks (fwd)

Steve and Melissa Guest guests at scn.org
Thu Oct 21 12:52:31 PDT 1999

below is a message Randy's given me permission to forward to this list.
Lots of email has been flowing on a few other lists about the possibility
of doing background checks on volunteers.  Further discussions will
hopefully be on this list where anyone can participate.  If you're
participating in this discussion, please include "background checks?" in
your subject line to help readers of the list follow the thread.

thanks,
   - Mel

  Melissa & Steve Guest                     Seattle Community Network
425 653 7353 - 8am to 11pm                      http://www.scn.org

   "Supporting People and Communities with Free Internet Services"