BD: Background Checks

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Sat Oct 23 03:17:49 PDT 1999

If and when SCN gets involved (on a one-on-one basis) with special
populations, then we can certainly talk about the need for this.  We
certainly do have a choice about becoming yet another participant in
our own drift toward a police-mentality organization.

Until we actually get involved with special groups, I'd prefer to see us
RECRUIT vols and PLAN good programs for the community.

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******