Background checks

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Sun Oct 24 11:27:31 PDT 1999

> That little that you mention is a lot if you go back to when that
> support was innitally given... it did help us expand and kept us
> going a little bit longer....
>
> Exposing ourselves to unnessary risk is not in our best intrests.

Janos,

   I don't disagree with your general view about taking
unnecessary risks. But I do disagree with your reasoning that
protecting sources of outside funding is so essential to SCN
that it should drive SCN's policies.

   Your memory must be different from mine, or from earlier in
the project. My impression was that SCN's continuation was never
threatened by a lack of business contributions.

Rod Clark